Please answer the following questions and email them to us.
Prospective owners of our puppies are asked to take a few minutes to answer these questions. There is no right or wrong answer.
This will help us to get to know you and your family in order to match you with an appropriate puppy.
After all, our primary goal is to ensure a safe and loving home for each of our puppies for the rest of their lives.
The average life span of a Labrador is 10-14 years.
We will place our puppies in homes we feel will provide a happy, safe and stable lifetime of care. It’s our responsibility to do so.
- Please provide us with your contact information: your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Describe your home, including the size of your yard and the type/height of any fencing, buildings, and enclosures.
- Why is a Labrador Retriever right for your family?
- What is your experience with Labrador Retrievers?
- What activities do you anticipate enjoying with your new family member?
- Do you have children or other pets in your home and how will you ensure a proper fit?
- What pets have you owned in the past, what happened to them?
- How will the puppy spend its days, in a crate, dog house outside, fenced yard, in an open area? Where will the puppy sleep?
- How many hours a day will they be alone?
- Where will the puppy be when the family is away from home?
- Do you plan on giving your Labrador Retriever the exercise he/she needs to remain healthy?
- The price of the puppy is only the beginning….Have you thought about vet bills, costs for quality food and training, etc.?
- Is everyone in your household in agreement with having a young puppy and willing to assist in all the training required?
- Can you think of anything else we should know to help match you with a beautiful Labrador Retriever puppy?
- Have you ever raised a puppy or attended puppy classes, kindergarten, obedience classes or any other training?
- What is your first choice (Sex & Colour) for a puppy?
- What is your second choice (Sex & Colour) for a puppy?
- Are you interested in an older puppy or retired Adult? If so, Male or female.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. Our goal is to place our puppies into appropriate homes where they will remain happy throughout their lives. Answering these questions does not guarantee that you will receive a puppy however, it helps in the process.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have for us. Please feel free to contact us.
Olga & Andre Racine
Corbeil, Ontario (Canada)